In a message dated 8/16/2011 dfsav...@yahoo.com writes:

August 12, 2011, A Summer Idyll, and Then  Three Bullets, By JOHN LELAND
===============================

Similarly,  the link below is to one of several I seen this summer
regarding increasing problems for police.
I chose this one because it's about the Jersey shore (not Asbury Park).

But I've similar stories about cities like Philadelphia where they are
trying to enforce new tighter curfews because of similar problems.

Seaside Heights, Point Pleasant Beach police crack down on boardwalk
violence | MyCentralJersey.com | MyCentralJersey.com

http://bit.ly/rj3Kak

"It started as a summer of trouble for police in the Shore’s boardwalk
towns, with fights, a stabbing and a homicide taking place during the big
holiday weekends. There also have been incidents affecting quality of life that

are not as high-profile, from drunken and disorderly behavior to disrobing
and  even defecating in public.
In response,  .... "