From: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Lisa Iannucci
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:36 AM
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Beach Fees after Labor Day?

I don't need the boardwalk (and its overpriced overhyped restaurants) to
enjoy the beach,  nor do I need a lifeguard as I am qualified myself.

Which leads me to my next question, and maybe I am beating a dead horse
here--why does New Jersey continue to put up with beach fees? No other state
in the entire country charges for beaches unless they are part of a state
park. And every state I know provides lifeguards, beach maintenance, etc. as
part of their state budget. In the most densely populated state in the
country, there is no excuse for this except poor budgeting.