The one off base is you - condescending attitude ("please"), making up
motivations ("boogeymen") and attributing them to me, ....

State policies encourage Open Government - thats a fact, not theories of
'boogeymen'. What exactly was the fear (in your mind or the committee's) to
having the public witness your deliberations?

Since the public was excluded from 'sitting-in' how does that instill
confidence in the process? Were minutes taken? Are they available?

Why do you think keeping the public out as observers was in the best interests
of Asbury Park? Was something confidential discussed? Did you have to sign a
confidentiality agreement?

Werner