Demolish the Stone Pony so they can build it back in the same spot just with a
new building? Bc why would they ever want to just demolish one of the best
attractions in Asbury??? When I say why I like Asbury, going to see a show at
the Pony is usually one of the first positive I list!

The townhomes by North Beach? Yes- that is another winning idea! (sarcasm)