From: "wernerapnj" <wernera...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 09:44:56
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Committee Meeting

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <fancypaaantz@...> wrote:

> I would love to attend these sort of things, but my employment/mom duties
> generally prohibit me from doing so. Can you please give more of an overview
> of what was discussed generally? What are they planning?

In general, the proposal involves changes to allowed building heights and types
of uses throughout the redevelopment area. Additionally - several specific
issues were addressed... the Bradley Cove Townhome project, allowing the Stone
Pony to be demolished, and closure of a portion of Cookman Ave, among others.

It is my understanding that the proposal will be posted on the City Website. I
have the documents if anyone wants them before that.

Comments are being accepted by mail and email.

Werner