Personally I think it will be a long time if ever that all the units will be
built. My opinion has not changed in 7 years. Again, remember that the Plan has
nothing to do (nor can it) with timeframes etc. That is in the Deal. I only
wish I could change that. But I will tell you all as a real estate professional
that one good thing that has happened is that the Fishmans are gone and iStar
is here.