For me, I ride my bike so it's not really an issue. I'm also willing to give it
a chance, and I'm viewing the downtown parking change as a separate issue from
my home parking issue.

I will continue to feel that when my friends come to visit me at my home on 1st
Ave. between Sept and May that it's absurd that they will have to pay to park
on my block when nobody else is parking there.