1. Thanks. I dont need more more work. Between my own tenants,internet projects
and commercial real estate I'm involved with I've actually been passing leads
off.  But ill make time.

2. Werner is right as far as the design goes. The city had a architectural
review committee. I have pics of the original proposals I think online. You
can't compare the two. Look at thevibe concept.  The idea for Wesley included
brick and walkways.

3. The developers should bird one of the local artists to give Wesley some
color. Other than that gold d for those that made investments

4.ratable? Zero tax contribution as an incentive ....for the developer to
maximize and spur development. The benefit is who have people in town
supporting. Business adding life etc.

There is demand for both affordable retail and housing. By affordable. I mean
for the average 2 earner income and single buyer or renter.

And last I looked any color has a right to buy.  It's a choice where you want
to live. Many people of any color choose to live in a place for the same reason.