The standard for that is being colloguially described in discussions
within the ASN.1 group as "X.695 | ISO/IEC 8825-6", but currently there
has been insufficient National Body (in ISO) or ITU-T Memebership (in
ITU-T) support for production of the standard for this mapping.

If there was enough interest in it, the standard and a corresponding
tool could emerge over the next year or so.

If the scope was restricted to "pure" ASN.1 (not ASN.1 with XCN), it
would be a relatively simple job to produce the standard, and the tool
would be fairly easy for anyone with access to an existing ASN.1 parser.

Is there real interest in such work?

John L

--
   Prof John Larmouth