guys, thanks for the inputs, but how do i handle a long run of 0xFF bytes?
This is something we saw in a GPRS source. Currently i am skipping any run
of non-tag bytes starting with a 0xFF. But according to the encoding
rules(BER) 0xFF is a valid encoding. It would represent a multibyte
constructed tag. But in my case I have to reject it. Is there any document
which says that the 0xFF is a special value or anything like that?
kr.

The will to do, the soul to dare