For some time i've been using apache v1.3 + mod_perl 1.3 and
apache::asp under win32.  When Apache 2.0 was released I thought I
would upgrade, due to the enhanced support under win32 environments;
so I installed apache 2.0 which was pre-compiled and linked with
mod_perl 2.0 support.  I've copied the asp directives from apache 1.3
httpd.conf file and pasted them into the apache 2.0's httpd.conf
file.  When I start apache 2.0, it complains that "PerlModule not
allowed here", the directives im using are:

PerlModule Apache::Registry
PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlRequire  "c:/apache2/conf/startup.pl"
<Files ~ (\.asp)>
   SetHandler  perl-script
   PerlModule  Apache::ASP
   PerlHandler Apache::ASP
   PerlSetVar  Global "c:/apache2/conf"
   PerlSetVar  StateDir "c:/apache2/asp"
</Files>

I can find very little documentation on the matter, ive tried looking
at http://perl.apache.org/preview/modperl-
docs/dst_html/docs/2.0/user/compat/compat.html#Code_Porting_from_1_x_t
o_2_x, but it didn't really help me.  Does anyone know how to get it
working?