Tsirkin Evgeny wrote:

On 6/19/07, *Warren Young* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    On the other hand, I'm not aware of anything so badly wrong with it that
    we need someone to step in and take over.  I think there are enough
    people using the library that it'd be valuable to see some new
    development, but I don't think the library is in danger of becoming
    irrelevant just yet.  It still works, and it's still useful as it is.

Good to know .
Thanks.

Thanks Warren.

I plan to push another release in the next couple of weeks as the software
does need updating, in particular for it to work well with the latest mod_perl 2
release.  If you have other needs please let me know.

Josh