I'm running Windows Server 2003, with Apache (IndigoApache) which has
mod_perl installed (not configured.I don't know how/where to start) and have
tried repeatedly to install Apache::ASP via CPAN.

The installation always errors out at the same point, and goes something
like this:

cpan> install Apache::ASP

Running install for module 'Apache::ASP'

Running make for C/CH/ChAMAS/Apache-ASP-2.61.tar.gz

        Has already been unwrapped into directory C:
\INDIGO~1\perl\cpan\build\Apache-ASP-2.61-sF3vmC

Could not make: Unknown error

Warning <usually harmless>: 'YAML' not installed, will not store persistent
state

Running make test

        Can't test without successful make

Running make install

        Make had returned bad status, install seems impossible

Anyway, that's what I usually get back, and have no idea how to correct it.

I've been to http://www.apache-asp.org/install.html for directions...they
seem like they were written in another language, and refer to directories
that don't exist on my machine.I've been to the Yahoo groups, but none of
the posts seem to reflect my situation, and the questions regarding
installation on Windows seem to go unanswered, and I've even been to the IRC
channel, but there was an increidble lag between asking a question and
getting a reply (I was there for 5 hours, and got only two questions asked

I really need help getting this done, and have no idea where else to ask, or
even who to ask for that matter.

Any suggestions? (other than put it on a xxnix box)