>  >Poor marks on basic inferential
>capabilities :-)

**** Important things first: Sorry if that comment is continuing to
haunt you. But those are self invited. Such responses are not
'swayambhu', they usually are results of very poor attempts at spin,
if not disingenuous arguments altogether. Unfortunately those don't
work very well like a grenade thrown right back, unless there is a
good reason. It a only demonstrates how badly it stung.

>As always your hatred of things Indian takes over your senses.

**** Well, well, well! The ultimate explanation, the mokordhwaj
answer to all that could not be explained or responded to-- MY hatred
for all things Indian :-). Unfortunately, I am only the messenger. I
did not create the dysfunctional desi-demokrasy nor did I help create
their devotees.

>  >If
>you notice the question related only to the reaction
>of separatists to this internecine war that is going
>on between Karbis and Dimasas.

**** Just because you choose to conveniently deal with it in
isolation, I don't have to fall for it. Because it is not something
that happened in isolation. It is deeply rooted and tied to the
disarray in Indian Govt. and its institutions of state, including
those of conflict-resolution, which is non-existent, and its rotten
to the core system of political representation, which are based on
everything but issues that effect the lives of real people.