Title: Re: [Assam] Assam is for Assamese
Rajen:

I submitted far more than I should have to your inquisition.  You, as the one who brought Sumanta Chaliha's purported 'narrow nationalism' into the picture and judged it bad for Assam.

I do not know what Sumanta's views are or what his Assam for Assamese plan includes. Obviously you do. Under the circumstances, one would expect YOU to make a case AGAINST Sumanta's, explaining YOUR reasons. But I am not complaining. I try to help my friends who are not as articulate as they could be, when I can.

It is however unfortunate to see that instead of appreciating my effort at educating you, you threatened to 'attack' me, and then tried to devalue my explanations and criticized my methods.

That is a real 'khai-paat-folaa' attitude, of biting the hand that feeds. Hope you will take a New Year's resolution to overcome it in the future.

Take care.