Title: Re: [Assam] Assam is for Assamese
>So no Bengalis in your independent Assam unless they become Assamese etc. No Bodos in >independent Assam they identify themselves as Assamese etc....

*** Is that what YOU imagine as a result of Sumanta's plan? Or is that what you imagine as an extension of MY explanation ? And is that the only result you can imagine?

*** Just so it is clear Rajen, your concoction of this scenario is NOT the only possible result for the indigenous Bengalis of Assam. If you insist it is, then either your imaginations are rather stunted, or you are being very disingenuous.

Take your pick.