Title: Re: [Assam] Illegal Bangladeshis, is it a myth?
>But then why all the angst, the outpourings of displeasures and the finger-pointing?

This is not the first time I said these.
Where did you see any angst from any of the parties in Assam?
Even if you see it, it is to just make money.
See how Tarun Gogoi is busy trying to make the right cut of his grants from GOI.
See how ossosition Prafulla Mahanta and others are busy distributing their own money.
They say it needs to money to make money.
Where did you see any angst from any of the parties?
And where did you see any amgst from the Assamese public?
News Papers ?
That is the other side of Isurgency Business, making money by 'finger pointing' to keep the Assamese public glued to the papers..
Joi Ai OXOM.
RB