<<<I hope someday the nation called India will be matured enough to incorporate the "instrument of seccession"  in the constitution.>>

 You said it ALL :IF THIS NATION EVER WISHES TO JOIN THE  Great Nation Club

mm

From:  Malabika Brahma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  assam@assamnet.org
Subject:  [Assam] What prevents India from holding a plesbicite
Date:  Mon, 9 Jan 2006 23:23:23 +0000 (GMT)

Chandan da thinks he is right. So does Rajen da or Ram da or Mike da or my self. May be we all are right or may be not. It does not matter what I or you feel (the elites of Assam) , what really matters is what the people of Assam feel. May be most of the people in Assam want seperation from India or may be they don't.

There is easy way to find out. Hold a plesbicite under a free neutral environment and avoid all bloodshed.

But somehow I think the present form of GOI does not have the moral courage to face the free and fair ballot that  would decide the fate of Assam or NE for that matter. Also the question is whether pro-independence groups of NE have the moral courage face the same.

I hope someday the nation called India will be matured enough to incorporate the "instrument of seccession"  in the constitution.

Utpal
Brahma

Yahoo! Cars
NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now