>I believe majority of people in Assam will vote against secession. But I believe the maturity of a nation lies in "voluntary union" as opposed "forced union" and >thats why I support the concept of instrument of secession in the constitution.

This means plebiscite will just be a side game for Assam.
Then why waste time and energy?
What Assam will gain?
The fact is, slogans aside, Assam has joined the Indian Union voluntarily.
Is there any ifs and buts on the issue?.
Nagaland may have case.
But I don't think  Assam has any?
Knowing this, where we stand?
Is Nagaland doing anything?