Title: Re: [Assam] Supporting ULFA is rather a Moral Question
*** That is why I don't go asking ULFA to go die for me.

That is what supporting ULFA means.
You are supporting from the comfort of the American Armchair because they are dying anyway.

>But if they are dying for THEIR cause, the least I could do is give them MORAL support

Moral support to die because they are dying anyway?
By saying they will go to heaven?
Support a dying person by providing a Brahmin priest?
Or you are trying to make them immortal?
But as LDB has indicated, their cause may be WRONG.
How do you make one immortal who die for a wrong cause?

'--but I may decide otherwise if they have a chance to win'
It is a question whole Assam has been asking ULFA.
Show us the beef.
Are you Lasit or you are playing games with people of Assam?
Are you real or are flirting with the name of 'sovereignty' and making money for yourself?
RB