Title: Re: [Assam] MC Mahanta's bamboo-reinforcement
Rajen:

>It is an Assamese problem of inferiority complex. Nobody will save the Assamese. We should stop blamimg the GOI.

*** Can you explain how or why it is an Assamese problem only, free of any connection or responsibility of GoI?

It is important to understand that, if your advice to 'stop blaming GoI' is to be taken seriously.

At 11:12 PM -0500 8/22/06, Barua25 wrote:
>Not just no- drinking/washing water-
>No solid waste management/garbage collection/disposal fit for a city
>No sewer/sewage treatment/ storm-water disposal

Why we don't hear any of these news in Kharkhowa News Papers? Why the news papers in are interested in news from mainland India instead?
It is an Assamese problem of inferiority complex. Nobody will save the Assamese. We should stop blamimg the GOI.
RB