mm

Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:33:47 -0500To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [Assam] End this
disease called ULFA

>JS has thrown the gauntlet, now its up to them to pick it up :)

*** It could be considered such only when there is even a modicum of SUBSTANCE
or realism behind a charge.  Why would anyone  want to go pick a fight with
someone who would  proclaim "---The only solution left, I believe, is to
eliminate every ULFA member and put all their sympathizers behind bars. " It
would be like challenging an Indian who would put a man on the Moon in 2010; or
recommend that all those who do not agree with him be banished to 'koliyapani';
wouldn't it?

c-da