Hi Nayan:

  I'm glad that at last you admitted that you are a wimp.

*** Didn't realize you were under the mistaken idea that I was otherwise. Why didn't you just ask. I am not ashamed of being a wimp to admit it. Haven't you noticed how I never accuse anyone of being a 'coward' unlike your brave compatriots in assamnet? That is because I am one myself :-).

about the suicide bomber thing, no matter who ever says that, Till the attacks are against the civilians >of Assam, they will be deplorable and taken as an act of terrorism by the people of assam against >them and not as anything else.

*** I am sure your warning will be taken due note of those who might be contemplating such. Question is whether they will be shaking in their chappals from it ? If past and present experience is any guide however, that may not be enough of a deterrence. What do you think ? Maybe you can as ask a Tamil Tiger or a Kashmir Freedom Fighter if they are deterred by warnings of the righteous like yourself.

Will you be able to demonstrate your commitments to a peaceful resolution of the conflict by standing up and supporting the plea of the 'traders' published in the AT that Barta Bistar posted ?

In case you have not noticed, I have not commented upon the doings of any organisations until now

*** That shows your fair-and-balanced outlook and respect for the law which, I presume, holds no one should be held guilty until so proven in a court of justice. Such magnanimity is the stuff of legends and differentiates a high-court advocate from ordinary mortals .

I as a concerned citizen of Assam, would like the fear factor out of the minds of the people, who are >afraid to venture out to any market areas even during the day time.

*** That must make you unique! Glad you pointed that out.

So for me and for the people of assam, who does not have the means to find out who are behind such >heinous acts, these will be just random acts of terrorism.

*** There you go! You do know how to distance yourself from the realities that surround you with the use of words. Just like Ram distanced himself from the humanity of those people who appealed to GoI for bringing and end to the violence thru negotiations with just one word "TRADERS", thus discounting their humanity and concerns.

With such intellectual bravery, you all hold up your civilization as a beacon to the world.

Everybody is concerned about only one thing. THAT IT SHOULD STOP.

*** But are YOU? And if you are, why did you AVOID answering the question I asked:

Will you be able to demonstrate your commitments to a peaceful resolution of the conflict by standing up and supporting the plea of the 'traders' published in the AT that Barta Bistar posted ?

But I realize, one gets carried away with all the writings and can miss a point or two. So, would YOU put your money where your mouth is and support the plea of these TRADERS, even though they could be expended as mere opportunists, to seek the ONLY possible way to bring an end to the conflict?

I shall wait with bated breath :-).

I'm on your case because i know that you alongwith some others who do not have the guts to give >blood are instigating others to do that on your behalf. and that is setting a bad trend.

*** So do you think you are having any effect? Is your getting on my case and extracting the confession that I AM a wimp and a coward is doing any good to your cause - namely silencing me or even those other unnamed few? You don't observe too well do you Nayan?

Now why do you think anyone is getting instigated by what I say or write? Because I say good things? Or because I say bad things? Are these folks who get instigated by my writings fools and are willing to go die on MY BEHALF fighting the Indian Army, me who does not even live in Assam , because I defend Assam's rights to its resources and rights to reform its governance for the BENEFIT of ALL its people, not just a select few like you folks want to perpetuate?

That is quite an inference  if you asked me. You flatter me so.

But something tells me it is a rather brazen attempt to intimidate me. Unfortunately it does not work here
Nayan. You should have known that  by now.

c-da