>Do blacks get reservation there?

*** What does THAT have to do with WHAt goes on in India? Are Indians so ignorant, so incapable to decide what is right fore them, that they have to go by what the USA does or doesn't do?

Indian Democracy is still maturing.

*** Really? A maturing process is not STATIC in time. It evolves. Where has India demonstrated such evolution since independence, as far as shooting down its own people every month?

India is incapable of change, because its intelligentsia is absent from its governance. Sandip's arguments are the best examples.

But perhaps according to you, we should replace Indian governance with the >Maoist philosophy.

*** One does not have to put blinders on one's imaginations. But that is what you are doing. You cannot even imagine to your full potential, even when no one is impeding it, controlling it. That is tragic.