Someone with closed eyes will not see even the
obvious.

No point in any more debate.  If you want to know the
truth try the test which I mentioned .... put a map of
India on map of Ashoka's kingdom and you will clearly
see that presnt KArnataka, AP and parts of TN were
ruled by him.

Rest ... it is upto you if you want to believe History
or create your own history

As for British India ... again you can refer to
History book to get your facts straightened.

Actually,  it is you who need to look for a cure for
Heartburn ... India is united and will remain united
inspite of heartburn of some.

>>The above does not show that

>>Means the above does not show that your statement
>>is true that it included
>>the south.
>>The above also shows that Cholas, Pandyas,
>>Satyaputras, Kerelaputra in south
were not included in
Ashoka's kingdom.
As well as the whole NE is not iincluded in Ashoka's
empire which was the
largest Mauryan empire.
In fact it shrank after that.
>>The present geographical area of India was never
under one country whichever
way you look at it.
>>Not even under the British which contained many many
small kingdoms.
>>Now you can split hair and try to cure your
heartburn.
Rajenda