enterprise, there would NOT
be any India.

*****  Replace the word India with America or Canada
or Australia and see how true it is !!!

BTW,  had there not been numerous aggresions (by
Mughal, Brits etc)  India would probably have been in
a much larger country

>>>Heh-heh!!!!

**** Except for a couple of hundred terrorists and one
or two NRAs,  others agree ... "India is United" ..
as I asked you earlier ... show me 10 prominent
Assamese who are willing to separate from India...
unfortunately you could not :(

absurd logic.

>>>*** It would be absurd only to those who are unable
to deal with reality.

Had it not been for the British  colonial enterprise,
there would NOT
be any India. And Indians today would not be able to
communicate with
each other without English, and thus pretend it is a
nation.

>India is united

Heh-heh!!!!