At 10:15 AM -0700 10/10/07, Krishnendu Chakraborty wrote:
>Check the last para of this ---
>http://www.newswatch.in/news-analyses/attacks-on-scribes/5060.html
>
>Looks like PCG too tried similar polls ....  not sure
>if the pollsters were uneducated and  "IMMATURE,
>UNINFORMED and UNREALISTIC to the core".

**** So does that therefore make assamtimes poll a scientific,
representative and objective one?

If it does , because PCG too allegedly conducted one, then  should we
NOT surmise that everyone
else ought to heed what PCG does or advise? Wouldn't that be the
logical conclusion?

>  >BTW, while it is fair to assume that visitors of assamtimes.org
>(or even those who responded to PCG)
>are not a fair representation of Assam,

**** Do I need to explain that? If I do, it will certainly  mean that
it will be an entirely wasted effort.

**** How about trying it yourself? Is it that hard a  task?

>  >the villagers who lynch ULFA every now and then,  the School
>teachers who are killed by ULFA, the >traders whose business get
>impacted because of regular
>bombblast,  the journalists who are threatened byULFA,  the
>intellectuals (including AXX) who >discardthe idea of Sovereignty,
>the NRAs ??????

*** Is that the best list of who consist of the people of Assam  you
could come up with?

We can  see now why you ask the questions you do.