>  >However,  the question I have for you ...  will
you
>use the same strong words (uneducated, immature,
>uninformed etc)  against PCG?  If not,  WHY?

>>**** I might if someone present it here as a proof
of anything.  Did they?

**** How can they?  It would have opened a can of
worms for them  .... they preferred to shut it but
some journalist (you know the spy of GOI ) unlocked it
...... so sad for you.
But hey ,  did assamnet presented the poll as a "proof
of anything"? Sure I missed it. But then, with all
your intelligence why don't you show it to us.

>  >***** ALLEGEDLY ????  If PCG did not conduct one
they
>>can readily file a defamation suite against the news
>papers.  Did they ???

>>**** The responsibility to provide proof of an
>>allegation is the
>>accuser's, not the defendant's. Don't you have that
>>simple knowledge?

>>How would you react if I asked you a question
>>like: "Hey, when did
>>you stop beating your wife" and you protested ,
>>could I get away with
>>asking for proof that you had never beaten your
wife, or suggesting
>>you go sue to clear your name?

*****  SPINMASTER !!!

At the very least,  I will pass on a statement that
what you are saying is false.  Did PCG pass any such
statement?

With your logic,  any one can go around saying
anything against anybody.  May be that is your version
 of Free Speech !!

>>If  this is not an utterly s****d  question, what
is?

*** Actually,  there are many from you -- both
questions and answers.... just search the forum and
you will get excellent examples.

>***  Good that you answered it, in your own way of
course :-)  Utpal
>should now be aware of quality of >responses he can
expect from you.

>>>**** I did not answer the question, again, because
it was another
>>utterly s****d question for someone like you to ask.
 I did not wish
>>to use this harsh words to characterize your
>>questions and comments,
>>but you asked for it.

**** Cool down ...  you got so agitated when I pointed
to PCG ... looks like I touched a raw nerve. But then
again,  your level of answers are well known to
netters.
BTW,  looks like your style of answering is very
similar to those whom you are trying to defend. Not
sure if you trained them :-)

>>I did not wish
>>to use this harsh words to characterize your
>>questions and comments,

****  You know, I have been in this forum for quite
sometime and learnt a lot from you. So don't take it
personally if many of my questions and comments
resembles your ones very closely.

>>I like to think that Utpal's intellect  is several
>>cuts above what
>>you display here.

****  Definitely ... until he catches you on the wrong
foot.

At 1:32 PM -0700 10/10/07, Krishnendu Chakraborty
wrote:
>  >>**** So does that therefore make assamtimes poll
>>scientific,
>>representative and objective one?
>

>C'da ,  as usual,  you could not come out of your
>habit of putting words in ones mouth.  I NEVER said
>that because PCG did one, assamtimes poll is
>scientific.
>
>However,  the question I have for you ...  will you
>use the same strong words (uneducated, immature,
>uninformed etc)  against PCG?  If not,  WHY?
>

>>>If it does , because PCG too allegedly conducted
>>one, then  should we
>>NOT surmise that everyone
>>else ought to heed what PCG does or advise? Wouldn't
>>that be the
>>logical conclusion?
>
>***** ALLEGEDLY ????  If PCG did not conduct one they
>can readily file a defamation suite against the news
>papers.  Did they ???
>If PCG first adhere to the verdict of people as per
>the poll which they conducted,  we should have no
>reason not to heed to their advise.
>But the million dollar question is .... is PCG
willing
>to hear the voice of people or are they moving with a
>pre-determined notion (and that seems to be the
reason
>why they did not want to share results of poll).
>
>>can someone explain WHO forms a fair representation
>of Assam  ---
>
>>>**** How about trying it yourself? Is it that hard
>  task?
>
>***  Good that you answered it, in your own way of
>course :-)  Utpal should now be aware of quality of
also
>check the thread "slept like a baby" to have the
whole
>gamut of response you can expect from C'da !
>

>>>*** Is that the best list of who consist of the
>>>people of Assam  you
>>>could come up with?
>
>***  Well,  I guess I missed one .....   the
>Bangladeshis.  In fact,  I think it is best if the
>poll is conducted in Bangladesh ... you know, where
>our future leaders are breeding.... what do you say
>:-)
>
>At 10:15 AM -0700 10/10/07, Krishnendu Chakraborty
>wrote:
>>Check the last para of this ---
>>http://www.newswatch.in/news-analyses/attacks-on-scribes/5060.html
>>
>>Looks like PCG too tried similar polls ....  not
sure
>>if the pollsters were uneducated and  "IMMATURE,
>>UNINFORMED and UNREALISTIC to the core".
>

>>>**** So does that therefore make assamtimes poll a
>scientific,
>representative and objective one?
>
>>>If it does , because PCG too allegedly conducted
>>one, then  should we
>>NOT surmise that everyone
>>else ought to heed what PCG does or advise? Wouldn't
>>that be the
>>logical conclusion?
>

>>   >BTW, while it is fair to assume that visitors of
>assamtimes.org
>>(or even those who responded to PCG)
>>are not a fair representation of Assam,
>

>**** Do I need to explain that? If I do, it will
>certainly  mean that
>it will be an entirely wasted effort.
>

>>can someone explain WHO forms a fair representation
>of Assam  ---
>
>**** How about trying it yourself? Is it that hard a
>task?
>

>>   >the villagers who lynch ULFA every now and then,
>the School
>>teachers who are killed by ULFA, the >traders whose
>business get
>>impacted because of regular
>>bombblast,  the journalists who are threatened
>byULFA,  the
>>intellectuals (including AXX) who >discardthe idea
of
>Sovereignty,
>>the NRAs ??????
>

>*** Is that the best list of who consist of the
people
>of Assam  you
>could come up with?
>

>We can  see now why you ask the questions you do.

>>PCG was too shy to publish the results :-)
>>
>>BTW, while it is fair to assume that visitors of
>>assamtimes.org (or even those who responded to PCG)
>>are not a fair representation of Assam, can someone
>>explain WHO forms a fair representation of Assam
---