C-da,

***Do you even know the basic mechanism of how these monsoon winds carry water
and why or where they unload them?  Do you know how the  Western Ghats or the
Aravalli ranges affect the monsoon rain patterns in Western and North Western
India , that an ordinary high school kid ought to know  like WE did about the
Himalayas, the Garo and Khasi Hills and so forth?

 which shows that on June 1 South West monsoon Bay of Bengal branch
simultaneously enter Kerala in the South and Imphal in NE India and then moves
northwest wards reaching Delhi bu July 1.

 ***** Those are not monsoon wind patterns for crying out loud!  They are date
of arrival graphs. US: A reasonable person would assume that only when you move
from one place to the other one would arrive!!

***Do you even read maps, graphs etc.? Sheeesh!!

US: OK we don't have exact wind pattern graphs showing how the wind behaves
after raining down on Guwahati - where does that molecule of oxygen go after
its has seen a drop of water drop down on the flooded Guwahati -- but  is it
beyond imagination to see from the map  ..I  conclude that  YOU only studied
about what happened  when  clouds entered  Assam  - but not  AFTER they  left  .

OK tell me where does the rain-laden clouds go when the entire NE region
suffers drought - and western India -normally a desert has floods. I would put
two and two together (as did film-maker Ashsan-da Aziz of Assam invited by
National Geographic Society of DC and Hollywood to show his geographic rich
movie www.Sonam.net/tc  ) - from the given map below --- someone less
innovative would keep crying for more info.

Umesh

Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Re: [Assam] Monsoons and Global
Warming -- Fish market- As You are right A .

 VERY irritated :-)!

 He keeps arguing , like another one of our friends here, even after being
shown  what he is missing.

 And then you all get mad at me for using strong words :-).