At 8:35 PM -0700 10/15/07, umesh sharma wrote:
C-da

OK try this map:
http://www.mapsofindia.com/maps/india/southwestmonsoon.htm

**** I did. It showed the DATES of monsoon's onset in various parts of India.

Did this show the monsoon wind directions that would have validated your expert opinion on how the SW monsoons visiting Assam and the NE doubles back , unable to unload its moisture where intended; over to the Gangetic plains and on to finally unload it in Rajasthan and Delhi; like you
learned from your long studies at the world renowned Wiki U ?

Do you even know the basic mechanism of how these monsoon winds carry water and why or where they unload them? Do you know how the Western Ghats or the Aravalli ranges affect the monsoon rain patterns in Western and North Western India , that an ordinary high school kid ought to know like WE did about the Himalayas, the Garo and Khasi Hills and so forth?

which shows that on June 1 South West monsoon Bay of Bengal branch simultaneously enter Kerala in the South and Imphal in NE India and then moves northwest wards reaching Delhi bu July 1.

***** Those are not monsoon wind patterns for crying out loud! They are date of arrival graphs.
Do you even read maps, graphs etc.? Sheeesh!!

Umesh

Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Re: [Assam] Monsoons and Global Warming -- Fish market- As