>  >BTW,  how about comparing the Star hotels ... the
>hotel in Orlando (HOJO) is a 2 star hotel as rated by
>AAA

**** How about it?

Should that define the general standard of hotels and motels across
the USA? Incidentally HOJO is owned by desis if I am not mistaken.
That might explain it :-). BTW, did you report it to AAA?  It does
make a difference. Once I was getting the run-around on the published
sale price and what I was being charged for a room at a national
chain rated by AAA. I paid but told the hotel clerk that I am going
straight to AAA about it.  Shortly thereafter I got a call in my
room, with apologies, and a refund.

I won't try to compare the US quality of motels and hotels with
Indian ones. It will not be fair to do so. But when an Indian hotel
charges prices like US hotels, you would expect it , at the  very
least, to have similar amenities, even though it could reasonably be
argued that that they ought to be much better, considering what that
amount of Rupees can buy in the local marketplace.