Ambika-ji,

Now people seem to go beyond cow protection and even protect stray dogs (called
"campus dogs"!! - seems amazing how everyone seems to accept them as their best
friend - even if the dogs are not theirs). I would say all dogs on the streets
roaming around should be eaten or dispatched -as in the USA.

Why not protect pigs also - pig eating is banned in most Arabian countries and
dog eating is banned in the US, cow eating banned in India.

Does JNU have nothing better to do than protect stray dogs? I think otherwise.
JNU's reputation is not built on dog protection, is it?

I thought it was the job of dogs to protect humans.

Umesh Sharma

Washington D.C.

1-202-215-4328 [Cell]

Ed.M. - International Education Policy