Friends,
My request to you all, to kindly email me all the protests/communications that
was sent to Ambika/received from her in original as attachment to me in private
mail. These need be sent to Sena Bhavan for further investigations.I would like
to have the original/scanned copy of Deccan Chronicle issue from Hyd.Hope our
hyderabadi friend could email me in private here.Furtehr communications in this
regards be made to me in private only please.The informations will be highly
confidential as same will be produced before Army General.
Kindly provide all informations to me at the earliest.I will not edit
anything.Will get prints as sent.So only mail me the sent letters/received
mails.The data of the Army officer is more important.

Lets do the best kick.

Bikash

Dr.Bikash Kumar Das
Founder Director
Rhino Jungle Adventures
Karnataka, North East India.
Bangalore( India)
0091-9480618880
www.rjadventures.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/