Dear Borthakur,
Before answering you, I again highlight what I said as major. The highlighted
are in reds.Just Bullshit. Down to ABSU. When disaster comes on them, they
shouts that they are Assamese. Bull shit. Remember the situation of Darrang in
August of 2008. There were communal clash between Bodo ethnic group & Muslim.
And what those Bodo claimed? They claimed it as "Assamese vs Bangladeshi".
While the entire incident started from a marriage between a Muslim boy & a Bodo
Girl, which turned into communal clash and resulted the 30 October, 2008
blast(Anybody want to ask me how?). Look at their character. When problems
come, they become Assamese. They are just jokers.Now say, whom I said Bull
Shit? Hope people who has least sense of idea, can understand. This is you who
is finding some other sense instead of real points.Nothing to say, who doesn't
try to listen or understand, but only speaks.No hard feelings.
Regards-Dhruba Jyoti DekaPS: About your say That day you were using strong
language against those who you perceived did not respond to your call for
setting up some sort of a web-site , I proudly want to say that I got single
response from Chandan Mahanta Khura from this mailing list, and got few too
young boys from Orkut for that mission. With Chandan Khura & those youth's help
we are going to start the Web Portal by August End. Those youth are not so
financially efficient, just they get bellow 10K as salary, but their
willingness and acts are great. May be this is bad news for you people, that I
have got at least few people, with whom we(I+the others) are going to launch
our desired web portal so soon. The brand name is Times of Assam. And the url
is www.timesofassam.com Hope you people will also have a look after August(you
can have look now too, but yet too input more contents). Again no hard feelings.