> Just to help you --
> http://salrc.uchicago.edu/resources/fonts/available/bengali/
> http://www.ratneresearch.com/

No need to help me in that regard.

> No.  But yout took  an offence when  Sushanta's post include a couple of
> Bangla font !  What a logic !

Tell me one thing, if somebody(non-Assamese) say us "Assamese", we feel proud.
Why do the Bihari & Bengali get irritated for the same? Got the logic now?

> -- Then how come Sushanta writes in Prantik ?  Try to explain and you will
> know your arguments are hollow.

May be some magic, as Bret Lee also use to write articles in Assam Tribune. :-)

Now the point, for seriouse one, how Udit Narayan sang Assamese song? How Lata
Mangeshkar sang? Do they too knew Assamese? :P

> --  Rabindra Nath Tagore was a great poet.  His works have been  translated
> in many different languages. One life is not enough to digest even a section
> of his works.  Even Boston public library has works of Rabindranath.  He is
> far above  comments of one Mr Dhruba Jyoti Deka .   That merely demonstrates
> your cheap mentality.

Yes he was. No offence for it.

As he is far above from "comments of one Mr Dhruba Jyoti Deka", he is far above
from "madness, proudness & praise of  one Mr Krishnendu Chakravarty too".

> I doubt you have read ANY decent book.

Just few minutes before I was reading "Desh". Sorry to get to know from you
that "Desh" is -un-decent. I will stop from now on. I thought "Prothom
Protishruti" was also decent. What a stupid I was. :P

> Yes I do.  And I have written articles in Assamese magazines.

I asked, how many do you read. But you said you write. Now say, what is logic,
and where is logic.