> ---  Who got irritated ?  I have friends from Bengal &  Bihar  but never saw
> them getting irritated.  That must be your imagination !

You got irritated. When I asked Mr Kar, whether he is advertising, why you
jumped here, if you are not irritated??? Sentiment-t lagi gol na?

> One cannot "write"  , that too in a magazine like Prantik,  without knowing
> the language.

You yourself answered against your point, by your point-> "> ---  Bret Lee
writes "in Assamese language " !   Never knew .  Oh ! Assam Tribune is an
English newspaper .  So why would Bret Lee, whose native is English,  have any
problem writing "in English".   Some argument , I must say !   And FYI  ,  in
many cases, such syndicated columns are written by others based on dictation by
the person concerned. "

> --  I know you just through what you post.  Your posts does not reflect a
> mentality of a matured person.  If you have indeed read decent books ,  you
> do not appear to be able to understand  those.

That is not my answer. I told->  "> >Just few minutes before I was reading
"Desh". Sorry to get to know from you that "Desh" is -un-decent. I will stop
from now on. I thought "Prothom Protishruti" was also decent. What a stupid I
was. :P"

> Ashapurna Devi would have been ashamed had she seen such comments (old man..
> Rabindra.)  from someone who claims to have read  Prothom Pratishruti

What a worst joke of this world. Grow up. All writer write only, so that people
read it, regardless who read and who learns what from it. I must give you an
example. I wrote it few days before, but you were dumbo that time. Again I am
writing, Bhupen Hazarika sang in an album named "Udito Suruj", which was
sponsored by ULFA & for publicity of ULFA. Now if Bhupen Hazarika says, "I only
sang, I did not tell anybody to join ULFA", then what worst may be there than
this??? Grow up to catch logic.

> -- You asked me "How many Bengalis read Assamese book? Do you?"   And I said
> "Yes I Do".  That I have written is "an additional piece of information"  .

I asked do you read. You answered only yes. I did not asked do you write or
not. You added it for your publicity.

>If you still cannot understand the logic, God save Assam from such wannabe
>journalists :)

Wannabe! Hello Mr, I am not wannabe. Such one tried to mess up, but failed to
show his guts. Now you want to mess up?? Did I questioned about your
profession?????? Have some common sense.