I agree with C'da on this. We don't agree on most - ULFA, "colonial rule"
etc etc.
A public web forum is not the place for personal remarks. If someone has a
problem with anyone, speak to him, write to him in his private email id.
And I thought the discussion of this topic was "Ramayana in Comic form".
JS