> It's not an excuse, it's just that India has a lot more challenges,
> languages, people, customs & religions.
> No other country can boast of so much diversity.

**** It is NOT a nation, that is why! It masy claim to kingdom come to be one.
But the truth is different, historically and even today.

**** I was impressed to all heck when the Egyptian military stood down and
refused to shoot at its own people.  I remember seeing
Attenborough's Gandhi and Jaliyanwallabagh. And much later, in our life-times
came the Sikh pogroms and Godhra and countless so many
others.