> When Indians and Pakistanis go to war, for Indians
> its not 'Kaali mai
> ki jai', its about Kashmir, about politics etc. But
> for Pakistanis,
> its "Allah ho Akbar', Jihad, and then about Kashmir,
> territory.

Don't our soldiers also cry Har Har Mahadev, Jo Bole
So Nihal and other such exhortations depending on what
regiment you belong to? We don't do "Allah Ho Akbar"
because there is no Muslim Regiment - though I have
heard  in the Kargil war, the JK Light Infantry (or
some other group) did compete with the Pakistanis in
that particular war cry leaving the Pakistanis
confused and quite a few of them dead.