Considering that ULFA does not recognize India's rule over Assam, it makes all the sense in the world to them to not allow an occupying power to interfere in the elections of its state. Would India allow Pakistanis or BDeshis or Americans to come canvass for elections in it's territory?

The question,at best, demonstrates an absence of ordinary inferential skills, no doubt resulting in absurd questions like:

 >Or else, guess what will happen? I wonder what kind of
a democracy will be there in independent Assam.

--- one having little or no connection with the other.

At 10:14 PM -0700 8/1/05, Rajib Das wrote:
http://www.dailypioneer.com/indexn12.asp?main_variable=front%5Fpage&file_name=story3%2Etxt&counter_img=3?headline=ULFA~diktat:~No~entry~for~'outside'~vote-seekers

Another tactic this time. Not allowing central leaders
of national parties to campaign in Assam.