This usual dumb statement does not merit a response.

Perhaps the person posting this might refer to
different opinions expressed by different people to
gain some "inferential skills".

[EMAIL PROTECTED], Assam@pikespeak.uccs.edu
>Subject: Re: [Assam] A new diktat from ULFA
>Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:08:55 -0500
>
>Considering that ULFA does not recognize India's rule
over Assam, it
>makes all the sense in the world to them to not allow
an occupying
>power to interfere in the elections of its state.
Would India allow
>Pakistanis or BDeshis or Americans to come canvass
for elections in
>it's territory?
>

>The question,at best, demonstrates an absence of
ordinary
>inferential skills, no doubt resulting in absurd
questions like:

>> >Or else, guess what will happen? I wonder what
kind of
>>a democracy will be there in independent Assam.
>

>--- one having little or no connection with the
other.

>At 10:14 PM -0700 8/1/05, Rajib Das wrote:
>>http://www.dailypioneer.com/indexn12.asp?main_variable=front%5Fpage&file_name=story3%2Etxt&counter_img=3?headline=ULFA~diktat:~No~entry~for~'outside'~vote-seekers
>>
>>Another tactic this time. Not allowing central
leaders