Hi Umesh,

Maybe, I am from the old school, but on this score I do agree with  Chandan da.
I really do not want to sound as if we are ganging-up on you, but on
the contrary, I wanted to write to several times before, but just
refrained at the last minute ( more so as not to hurt your
sentiments).

While Assam net is free of shackles of what topics one should write on
on, there a a few that I think as a society, most Assamese are
uncomfortable with. C' da has listed a few. Though its a free press, I
would like to think, we as responsible adults, know where and what
limits we can or cannot cross. I think, at times you do cross that
line.

I know you will take this in the right spirit.

--Ram da