Damn, you had to include the word "good". If you want some baseless code which
is LE enabled and is designed to run as a z/OS UNIX command, you can download
my UNIX "alpha" code from the CBT. It is FILE864 at
http://www.cbttape.org/updates.htm

I also attached a non-LE baseless HLASM program source code to this email. It
is a do nothing skeleton. I think the listserv will strip it out.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group