The question you really want to ask is "how should I determine if
the  task under which I am running has used already used vector
instructions"?

  The answer is to look at  PSAVSS or STCBVSS (which are
classified as Programming Interfaces).

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

"IBM Mainframe Assembler List" <ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> wrote on
10/31/2019 01:30:13 PM: