Joseph,

how about using the output of a HLASM run to determine what you need?

It is not as exact as ADATA but you get there for 100 %

For the record: My HLASM debugger eats source code to support source-debugging.

The first version (the one I am still proud of) did it against the compile listings.

Meanwhile I wrote code to diggest ADATA stuff as alternative.

To determine the DSECT (or CSECT) used in a given instruction is 100% correct with the ADATA files- but that is rarely needed. Other cases are equal.

From the development point using compiler-listings is certainly easier.

Martin