On Jan 3, 2022, at 12:35:15, Joseph Reichman wrote:

> Aware of what
>> On Jan 3, 2022, at 2:30 PM, Seymour J Metz wrote:
>>
>> You have to be aware regardless.

Ah, the drawback of top-posting.  I posted a similar remark, but proximate
To Joseph's "aware" for clarity.

"Regardless", whether copybook or ADATA is used, it must match the time of
The assembly.  To ensure this you  must take a snapshot of the copybook or
ADATA or generated Rexx at the time of assembly, and preserve an audit trail.

-- gil