IBM is driven by profits but a single sysplexed Linux server could have 7,000
cores. Google has 5,500,000 Linux servers with an army to maintain it. 25 cores
is less cores than the smallest IBM z16 (max 39 with 39 cores enabled). Google
admits they have equipment failing all the time. They have a disk drive
shredder on site to keep up with the disk drive failures.
Linux is designed for small computers.
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 05:52:37 PM PDT, James H <tarra...@gmail.com>