You think, Michael, the same as I used to think.  But I'm informed that the
changes to rhel open-sourcing of rh's secret sauce are legal under the gpl and,
thus, changes to the gcc compiler do not have to be made freely available
either.

I don't claim to understand this.

Best wishes / Mejores deseos /  Meilleurs vœux

Ian ...

    On Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 11:01:59 PM GMT+2, Schmitt, Michael