After the latest Update RC 3.08 (Thanks to Thomas for working continually the
last days on 'my' ASSP problems), ASSP runs rock Solid without any exception!

after 14h of working under low load (30000 Mails) Running it with 8 Workers it
tooks around 800MB RAM and low CPU consumption.

There are no looping workers anymore, no restarts - nothing. It is
just doing it's job.

If you are using Version 2, please upgrade to the latest developer
Version. If other user will make the same observations, I think V2 is
ready for release!

Matti

--
Matti Haack - Hit Haack IT Service Gmbh