>Minor nit, clicked on the "localbackdnsfile" edit button, ASSP
got stuck, telnetting to 25 got no answer;

This is normal. GUI is handled by the MainThread - as long he is doing
something for GUI (fe: reading files) no new connections will be accepted.

popup was blank

Done the same on my system, without any problems with IE and opera.
6 seconds.
There is running the same code for every  file:.....   !
But Firefox seems to have a problem to receive the (large) data. Is there
any limit in firefoy for this?

What browser do you use?

Thomas

"GrayHat" <gray...@gmx.net>
06.07.2009 16:02
Bitte antworten an
GrayHat <gray...@gmx.net>; Bitte antworten an

An
"ASSP development mailing list" <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Assp-test] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: ASSP V2 - ready to    bereleased
on SF ?

> more :) at any rate, at least I'll report tomorrow given that it
> won't decide to "go crazy" before then :)

Minor nit, clicked on the "localbackdnsfile" edit button, ASSP
got stuck, telnetting to 25 got no answer; popup was blank
(waiting for an answer from the ASSP, nothing received) I
kept waiting then decided to close the editor, after a while
ASSP started back working ... 98 seconds with the "main"
stuck waiting on the web interface :(

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!